The Vegetable Orchestra Perform Their Original On Video Conference!

102
Published on June 21, 2020 by Tex Hollywood

Musicianship depends 10% on the instrument you are playing. The rest of the 90%? It all depends on your creativity! Watch these skilled musicians play an awe-inspiring original piece with instruments made out of vegetables on a video conference!

Category Tag

});